Pages

Wednesday, December 15, 2010

At the End of the Day

It's late.  Today was a doozie.  Lots of tired family members, missed naps, sad faces and tears.  Mama wanted to crawl under a rock.  But at the end of the day, I know where I come from, where my heart is and whose I am.

At the end of the day, amountain of clean laundry screams to be
folded but my boys decide to jump in (50).
At the end of the day, it is my Special K
getting his next belt in Tae Kwon Do (51).
At the end of the day, it is remembering my Pretty Princess
and her joy in getting her face painted like a butterfly (52).
At the end of the day, it is remembering Hubs and me
out on a special date night, enjoying the Christmas trees
and lights and how we got to here (53).


At the end of the day, I am thankful for these precious people.  I give thanks to God that tomorrow is a new day.  I give thanks for some serious mercy and grace that the Father extends (54).  At the end of the day, my heart is home.


One Hundred Joys - See where it all started:
www.sarahmarkley.com

1 comment:

  1. You got all that done today? All we did was drag our sorry selves home. Clean laundry? What's that? :) Would have loved more time with you this week but so glad I got to lay eyes on you and your sweet ones. Hope we are together in May!

    ReplyDelete