(4)
Tonight, I find joy in this group of women (4) that have been meeting at my home for over two years. When they walk in through the door, it feels comfortable, like a shoe fits. Every Wednesday evening after dinner, my kiddos have come to expect and be excited for these precious ladies to enter our home (5). Some come with their dinner or dessert, sometimes coffee and tea. We spend a couple hours studying/talking through the bible together, sharing our lives and carrying each others burdens (6) and did I forget to mention chocolate?
A few of us are married, some are single. Some of us have babies and the ones that don't love on ours. We have all walked different paths but sweetly add to one another's lives. Sometimes we talk about really hard things. Other times we goof off. We even call each other out on tough things in our lives that don't belong (7). Isn't that some love?
Each of us struggle and find joy in such different things. I find great joy in knowing and living life with each one of these very different and spectacular women. I am better for knowing you, girls. Thank you for allowing me to find joy in that.
"Be joyful always; pray continually; give thanks in all circumstances, for this is God's will for you in Christ Jesus." I Thessalonians 5:16-18

My heart overflows with joy at seeing this picture! I love you girls so much and am so thankful that I got to journey through one of these two years with you. Can you photoshop my head in there somewhere? ;) You are a group like no other and I am forever changed because of each of you. Hugging you from here...
ReplyDeleteAwwwwww, heart melt! Thanks, Jules. (Can I call you Jules? Or JEWELS?!?!?). You're the best.
ReplyDeleteI am reblogging this or something. I love you guys...
ReplyDeletelove, love, love groups of women who love, love, love each other.
ReplyDeletejoy.
:)