Pages

Wednesday, December 1, 2010

One Hundred Joys - Day One

We put up our Christmas Tree up two nights ago.  I made the finishing touches last night.  The sparkly star had to be jerry-rigged with the treetop stuck into the star.  The red ribbon, a little too short, was draped around the tree.  Putting up ornaments and certain people underneath the tree are highlights.
(1)
                                      

(2)

So many of the ornaments have sentimental value.  My heart smiled at what "Family" means to me now (1).  The Hubs brought the tree in and set it up for us.  The littles were tucked away into bed and we were in a quiet house.  I was fixing the tree skirt, only to find Hubs across from me, tugging on the other side, to make it just right (2).  

And this morning, well, freshly awakened kiddos (3).

(3)
                                      
  

1 comment:

  1. Sweetness. I love the moment captured under the tree. :)

    ReplyDelete